Acne and Acne Scar Treatment
Acne is a very common skin condition that affects over 90% of teenagers during puberty. Acne can also occur in adulthood, affecting between 20% to 50% of adults.
Acne can vary a lot in severity from mild white head formation to the occurrence of large inflamed pimples. If left unattended, acne inflammation can lead to scarring. Acne can also affect a person psychologically. Acne can be managed effectively so you don’t have to live with never-ending breakouts and scarring.
Acne Treatment Options
- Customized Skincare and Medicines to control the formation of comedones (white and blackheads), clear inflammation and prevent recurrence.
- Acne Peel – Salicylic acid peels are proven to be effective against whitehead and blackhead formation. They work by removing excess sebum (facial oil composed of wax, lipids and dead cells) deep within the pores.
- Acne Laser Treatment – A series of laser sessions to effectively reduce acne inflammation and oil gland over-activity.
- Electrosurgical Extraction of Closed Comedones
- Acne Facial
- Theraclear™ Acne Therapy – Advance vacuum and filtered broadband light technology.
Learn more about acne, see the FAQs »
Severe acne that is left untreated often damages the skin leading to the formation of scars. Scars can be disfiguring and can disturb a person’s wellbeing.
- Needle subcision
- Deep Scar Laser Treatment
- Laser Resurfacing